- Toronto, ON, Canada
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Cossette is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work within the Performance Group at Cossette Media. The Performance Group is made up of dedicated subject matter experts (SMEs) who develop and manage world class strategies in Paid Search (SEM), Paid Social and emerging platforms. Partnering closely and working collaboratively with our Media Planning teams, the Performance Group’s mandate is to drive measurable results to our clients’ businesses. We are product owners and champions. We drive innovation in strategy, testing, measurement and operations.
Reporting directly to a Performance Manager, your primary day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Supporting your Manager or Specialist in the design of world class paid search and social programs
- Performing campaign setup, trafficking, QA against timelines in line with Cossette best practice
- Managing maintenance and pacing of paid search and social accounts
- Supporting in development of strategic insights and client presentations / reports
- Supporting your team’s financial processes in budgeting, reconciliation and time management
- University Degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Math, or Statistics
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Exceptional analytical and copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of math and statistics
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Basic understanding of digital advertising principles
- Experience with web-based applications, digital advertising systems and analytics programs helpful but not required
- Knowledge of web standards and coding languages (HTML, SEO Principles, Action Script)
- General knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
When you join Cossette Media you are entering the top rank of Canadian Media Agencies.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties?
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.