- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter with a passion for advertising. As an Account Supervisor you will be responsible for the success of your assignment, including quality of the relationship and profit contributions to the Agency.
As a key member of this business, you will be responsible for project and program delivery - ensuring seamless execution of marketing initiatives and 360 campaigns.
You'll love the world of advertising, brands and wider marketing and strive to get to that next level of Account Director - but only when ready.
You'll understand your strengths, how to leverage them and what's required on a day to day, versus what you need to be AD level.
You will be integral in marshalling resources and teammates for delivery or projects - ensuring that clients receive the most intelligent, creative and comprehensive response possible. You must also be a confident, assertive individual and leader who is solutions-oriented, makes decisions, can react quickly and strategically to change, and loves a good challenge!
- Develop strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- Drive excellence with project delivery across full 360 campaigns - TV, OOH, Radio, Digital and more
- Lead and contribute to marketing and advertising initiatives
- Develop and present material to team and clients
- Exceptional ability to follow process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Keynote
- Able to marshal team resources
- 5 – 6 years of experience (ideally in an advertising setting)
- Strong knowledge in building budgets and tracking expenses
- Full 360 Campaign experience in print, digital and non-traditional mediums
- Solutions-oriented with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong team player with an open-mind and committed to excellence/passionate
- Committed to management and growth of subordinates
- Previous people management experience with a strong focus on mentor ship
When you join Cossette you are entering the top ranks of the Canadian advertising industry.
We offer the chance to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
We have a competitive compensation and benefit packages and ensure a solid path for career advancement
We are looking for people who think creatively. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to cultivate this we offer:
A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
Our entrepreneurial culture inspires creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company.
Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.