360 - Media Planning Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Cossette is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
CURRENTLY HIRING A 360 - MEDIA PLANNING MANAGER
As a Media Planning Manager you will be accountable for managing a client portfolio group. You will be responsible for overseeing integrated marketing campaigns bringing them from conception to execution, with in a timely manner and with flawless execution across planning and buying. We are looking for someone who is comfortable stepping into a leadership role as you will act as the key influencer in developing the strategy behind campaigns and working with key IAT members as required
We are looking for someone with impeccable interpersonal and client management skills as you will be the key client contact. Outside of being great at managing client relationships we are looking for someone who is highly adaptable and nimble as client and business needs constantly change so you need to know how to navigate through these changes.
You will also be responsible for mentoring and coaching a team of high potential media planners.
Outside of being comfortable in a leadership role we are looking for someone who is comfortable being involved in the day to day planning tasks and being in the weeds when needed.
This is an exciting opportunity as it offers the chance to run high profile campaigns, be a mentor and take part in an agency that is taking risks within the media world!
- 5 – 8 years of integrated Media Planning and Buying experience (360)
- Experience working in a full-service agency and/or agency integration.
- An experienced people manager who has a passionate for developing and coaching juniors
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent strategic and presentation skills
- CPG experience (Considered an asset)
- Strong understanding of media strategy development
- Innovative thinking and approaches
- Ability to manage and deliver on multiple demands within challenging deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Outstanding negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to see a new idea through from concept to execution
- Strong attention to detail and very good at overseeing budget control
When you join Cossette Media you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties?
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please visit our career page @ https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Vision7International in order to apply and stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.