AP Coordinator - Temp
- Irvine, CA, USA
Vision7 International is a fully integrated marketing communications company that serves various well-known brands in North America and worldwide. Vision 7 International has four operating divisions: Cossette, Vision 7 Media, Citizen Relations and The Camps Collective.
Our office in Irvine, CA has an immediate opening for a temporary AP Coordinator. This role will be the key contact for all vendor invoices, employee expenses, and support of the client billing team. Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are key to being successful in this role. Attention to detail is essential as well as the ability to work proactively while prioritizing multiple demands.
This role is a six (6) month contract role based in Los Angeles.
· Processing of all vendor invoices, ensuring prompt submission to the centralized accounts payable team at corporate shared services
· Prepare all check requisitions and wire transfer requests for approval
· Respond to all vendor payment inquiries
· Investigate and resolve missing/delayed vendor payments
· Support Client Finance team in Billing & Accounts Receivable
· Participate in any ad hoc Finance projects as needed
· Develop solid relationships with both internal and external parties
· Follow and implement internal control procedures
· Assist other Finance and Admin staff where needed
· Promote the finance department’s role in providing quality service and efficiency
· Perform filing, general office duties and other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
· Ability to manage and prioritize workload
· Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Intermediate-level proficiency in Excel
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Confident team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.