Junior Production Designer
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette, the recent Agency of the Year for 2016 & now 2017 is looking for a Junior Production Designer to join our team.
We are searching for a hard working, enthusiastic and organized individual. We need someone who is personable, can get things done and is able to thrive in an ever-changing and sometimes chaotic environment.
In this entry-level role, you will be responsible for updating/making revisions to existing creative layouts, including content changes, minor visual updates and legal additions. Layouts will span over a wide range of media including email, print, signage, social ads, banners etc.
You will be required to work with the Delivery team to estimate work effort, and be responsible for escalating when changes in scope arise.
- You have knowledge of traditional graphic skills.
- You have a grasp of the print industry.
- You are detail oriented.
- Keen eye for detail/proofreading ability.
- You must be organized, be able to problem solve and can multitask.
- You have an excellent understanding of brand consistencies and typography.
- You have the ability to manage several simultaneous projects and tasks in a demanding, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- You have an aptitude to function both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong skill set in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.