Graphic Designer (intermediate-level)
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
We are looking for a talented graphic designer with experience in brand communication. A maker who enjoys the craft of the process and the fast-paced turnaround of quickly seeing their work across Canada. As a graphic designer you will work closely with our creative teams and ensure that ideas become reality. The ideal candidate is motivated to solve problems with creative solutions that deliver on project objectives and strategy.
- You will be required to make everything from logos, full brand identities, ad campaign / promotional material, packaging, social postings... a wide range of projects will come your way!
- You are committed to doing great work
- Provide graphic and digital media solutions to our internal team and clients
- Collaborate and coordinate with other team members
- 2-5 years of graphic design experience within an agency environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills with ability to present and defend your ideas
- Familiarity with designing for print and digital
- You must be a team player and have a passion for what you do!
- A classic education in the design fundamentals is mandatory
- Experience working with established brand identities
- Ability to thrive on inter-team collaboration
- An appreciation that hierarchy is vital, and kerning always matters
- Experience working with a food-related client is an added bonus
When you join Cossette, you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties?
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.