Group Account Director
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Want to help some amazing brands realize their purpose? Want to make things that matter and have a positive impact on people's lives? Want to do this through the power of creativity - enabled by leading technology and ‘oh my god this is huge’ insights?
Want to work in an entrepreneurial environment where what you do is felt, matters and is recognized? Want to be part of a team that is great at what they do, but that you’d actually go out for a drink or a hike with too?
Then maybe you want to join the team at Camp Pacific, a digitally led creative agency here in Vancouver.
· Embody the ‘Campers Code’: Be Brave. Be Creative. Be Intelligent
· Are so good at client relationships that they love us…REALLY love us.
· Can turn that love into long-lasting relationships and growth for the agency.
· Know the foundation of this relationship is earned by delivering amazing work day-in, day-out, and what that takes.
· Know that in a relationship, sometimes when you need to shoot an arrow of truth, you first dip it in honey.
What You’ll Need. (The proverbial laundry list! You probably don’t have all of this, and you may have lots we haven’t considered, so if this is you(ish) get in touch and tell us what you’ve got).
· Over 8(ish)+ years prior digital agency experience
· Have worked with top-tier clients who required high functioning agency teams to deliver their websites, communications campaigns, brand strategies and identities
· Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
· In the know and up to date on digital best practices and the impact these have on clients
· In the know and up to date on marketing and advertising best practices
· Ability to identify and define your client’s business challenges and work with the team to develop innovative solutions
· Have strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· Have strong project management skills with the ability to handle a high volume of work
· Be a hands-on leader, who is capable of coaching and motivating others
· Understand Agile methodologies
· Have operational understanding of enterprise content management systems such as Drupal
· Understanding of web analytics and ability to help draw conclusions
What you’ll be doing
· Leading a diverse portfolio of clients with diverse needs. Including our largest client.
· Leading a team for end to end digital product development
· Leading a team for end to end integrated campaign development
· Responsible for financial performance on your accounts
· You’ll report directly to the Client Services Director
Ready to be a Camper? We’d love to hear from you!
Still curious as to who we are? Check out our website at http://www.camppacific.com