- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves on our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Minimum of 3 years experience as MAC production artist
· Preferably a minimum of 3 years experience within an Advertising Agency environment
· In-depth knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat Pro Creative Cloud in a MAC environment
· Prepress and printing background coupled with digital layout experience
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize high volumes of work, and remain calm under pressure
· Able to complete basic layout projects accurately, efficiently and with minimal supervision
· Proven ability to work with many personality types
· **Bonus: you have experience and knowledge building HTML5 banners and working in Flexitive
Roles & Responsibilities
· Reports directly to Studio Manager
· Is familiar/comfortable working in Trello
· Preparation of final digital files built to supplied specifications
· Typographical corrections to files, as required
· Delivery of other digital files (PDF, logos, final JPGs, etc.) and prints, as required
· Basic file management and client server organization
· Assist in the completion of new business pitches
· Perform non-billable/internal tasks when requested
· Assist other team members whenever possible and share knowledge to foster team growth
· Notify Production Manager /Account Service upon completion of a project
· Keep accurate job records of time and materials and enter them as soon as possible
· Follow established procedures for job and data management
· Learn and apply client brand guidelines and notify the appropriate staff member of inconsistencies
· Ensure that all items are proofread and checked for accuracy according to specifications
· Relationship building with both external and internal clients, such as with Art Directors, Account Directors, and fellow co-workers
Professional & Personal Development
· Self-ensure continued personal and professional development and growth
· Look for improved methods of production
· Share new ideas or software recommendations for Studio improvement
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefits packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all, that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
· A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
· Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
We thank all who apply, but only those whose experience matches our requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Vision7 (including all of its subsidiary companies) is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Vision7 is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.