- Toronto, ON, Canada
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Cossette is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
Are you naturally curious and great working with numbers? We are looking for a bright individual who loves data and analytics. This person will be supporting the media team with reporting, process improvement and building database solutions for our clients. Some responsibilities of this role include:
- Analyzing data and working with the team to prepare media reports for clients
- Learning to create scripts/SQL queries and using tools to automate report generation
- Perform data cleaning and preparation tasks as needed
- Use web analytic tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics to provide insights on performance of digital campaigns
- Effectively perform analysis of various types of digital media packages and digital media opportunities
- Assist in preparing documents and reports for client meetings and ongoing client communication
- Assist ad operations/media trafficking
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet client, team and company need
- Have a passion for digital marketing and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent problem solving; proven collaboration and communication skills
- Eagerness to learn – including SQL and tools such as Bime, Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Proactive and eager to present new ideas
- Very strong math skills and ability to work with numbers
- Very active and engaged user of digital media
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have a University educational background or be enrolled in relevant program
When you join Cossette Media you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
· A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.