Digital Insights Supervisor
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
CURRENTLY HIRING A DIGITAL INSIGHTS SUPERVISOR
This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys execution but is looking for an opportunity to manage a team as well!
As a Digital Insights Supervisor dedicated to one of our biggest clients you will lead and work alongside an awesome team responsible for analyzing data and mining insights, pulling reports and creating dashboards for digital campaigns across several platforms from social media, web, app, CRM etc.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about data and insights but also enjoys storytelling!
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for social reporting and insights, web analytics, and performance metrics.
- Reviewing and remaining current on new trends, ideas, technologies and approaches across the digital and reporting platforms.
- Balancing the demands of multiple concurrent projects while maintaining a high level of diplomacy.
- Responding to ad hoc requests (internal & external) for analysis, data and information on a regular basis.
- Must have working experience with Adobe/ Omniture Analytics
- A post-secondary degree from a digital marketing or statistics-related program (preferred, but not a requirement)
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Experience working with in-platform social media analytics and listening tools (Sysomos and Social Bakers)
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and tight deadline driven environment
- A strategic & analytical thinker who can link assigned tasks to the bigger picture
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Between 3-5 years of digital analytics experience (we are open to all industry experience!)
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.