Junior Finance Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
Vision7 International is a fully integrated marketing communications company that serves various well-known brands in North America and worldwide. Vision 7 International has four operating divisions: Cossette, Vision 7 Media, Citizen Relations and The Camps Collective.
We Are Social. We are a global agency. We deliver world-class creative ideas with forward-thinking brands. We believe in people, not platforms and the power of social insight to drive business value. We call this social thinking.
With an international team of over 600 with offices in New York, London, Paris, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, and Sydney, our mission is to put social thinking at the center of marketing.
We work with clients including Adidas, Adobe, Google, and Lego on global, regional, and local projects.
We are looking for a Junior Finance Analyst with a passion and desire to under all function of the finance world. This role is great f will be a combination of billing, AP/AR, and overall banking reconciliation.
This role is a dual-role working with both Vision 7 International and We Are Social - you will be working with a great team of people and two managers to support the two agencies.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, at Vision 7 International and the Finance Director at We Are Social. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Monthly billing.
- This includes:
- Issue prebill, progress bill, and final invoices;
- Obtain confirmation of signed estimate or other forms of client approval
- Ensure client contracts and rates are accurate;
- Perform regular review of WIP’s (hard costs and time) ;
- Coordinate and participate in monthly billing meetings;
- Recognize revenue in line with the policy
- Various projects relating to clients, billing etc.
- Manage client reconciliations where applicable
- Follow and implement internal control procedures
- Cross train on all business units for coverage purposes
- Assist shared services and account services where needed with AR collections and elevate problems where needed
- Regular review of WIP reports and provides status reports
- Assist other billing Analysts where needed
- Promote the accounting department’s role in providing quality service and efficiency
- Perform filing, general office duties, and other duties as assigned
- Advise internal teams on financial processes
• Main point of contact for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable inquiries internally and externally
• Create, send, and follow-up on debtor invoices and payments
• Review, input, and process payments for creditor invoices
• Track and reconcile bank statements
• Review all expense claims
• Management of company credit cards and reconciliation
• Identify changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost savings
• Assist with preparation of information for annual tax filing
• Assist with preparation of internal and external audits
• Ad hoc analysis when required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferred finance or accounting degree)
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Confident team player
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel and Word Knowledge of Maconomy is preferred
Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Thank you for your application and your interest in Vision 7 International.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.