- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
If you love Data, Numbers, Getting under the Skin of a Problem and truly finding that diamond of an insight then you should definitely read on.
And if you love CRM and using Direct Marketing Tools to deliver Data-driven insights - then keep reading!
As a Campaign Manager at Cossette you could find yourself working on anything from Automotive (premium brands), to Finance (banking) to Telecoms - it's an exciting time to join a growing team.
You'll help to develop business requirements documents (BRD's) including, but not limited to, data management, campaign segmentation, campaign decision trees, test and control segments, list generation and deployment criteria
You'll also help to manage campaign execution and performance using existing Cossette or client process or platforms. Working as part of a larger team, you'll help to implement processes, data strategy, data management, analytics, and data access/pulls.
We'd like our team members to also explore new campaign and data tools and processes to increase efficiencies, speed executing, increase quality controls, simplify engagements, etc.
- 2-5 years as campaign or data operations specialist with a focus on CRM operations, database marketing, direct marketing, loyalty program management, list generation, data analytics, solution design, email deployment, campaign management/testing and reporting.
- Relevant university degree in Business, Marketing OR equivalent work experience in a technical or business/technical blended field.
- Experience crafting business requirements documents (BRD’s) or other relevant campaign documentation
- Experience performing list pulls using SQL
- Experience with relational databases, tools and constructs (such as mySQL, MS-SQL, Tableau, Access and MicroStrategy)
- Mandatory - Experience with marketing automation and email marketing tools (such as SalesForce (ExactTarget), or Adobe)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture, or other web reporting tools.
- Sound analytical skills, organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience working in highly regulated industries; knowledge of the Banking or Financial industry is a huge plus.
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.