- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE A TEAM OF INDIVIDUAL TALENTS THAT INNOVATE DAY IN AND DAY OUT.
OUR MISSION: GO BEYOND.
Cossette is a big agency that thinks and feels like a small one. We believe that when you hire the right people and put the customer at the heart of everything you do - great things happen.
We’re proud to be named Agency of the Year by Strategy Magazine, are a Platinum-Level Aon Hewitt Best Employer, and sit on Ad Age Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work.
JOIN US. WE ARE HIRING A DIRECT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ON A TIER 1 ACCOUNT.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter with a passion for advertising and direct communications. As an Account Executive on one of our largest clients, you will be a key player on the account team. You will be asked to support with several initiatives ranging from working with agency partners, and assisting with marketing plans, and marketing meetings.
This position comes with enormous growth opportunities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who will thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment and have a passion for digital and direct.
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Becoming the product/market expert, continually expanding your knowledge and sharing this information on a regular basis with team members.
- Handling digital and print production
- Anticipating client needs before they are requested and review them with the team
- Taking an active role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief (positioning, benefits, etc.) and being the source of relevant product and market information
- Developing strong relationships with marketing clients and internal team members
- 1 - 2 years of experience working on direct (email, direct mail) clients preferred
- Understanding of direct and database management
- Aptitude for reviewing Analytic Reports, including such areas as response rates, web metrics, and providing strategic client recommendations
- Ability to manage several tasks at once with minimum supervision
- Exceptional ability to follow process
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong team player with an open-mind and committed to excellence/passionate
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.