- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vision 7 is among the top 40 international marketing communications companies in the world with four operating divisions: Cossette, Citizen Relations, The Camps Collective and Vision 7 Media.
Our Vision 7 office in Vancouver has an immediate opening for a Junior Accountant. This role will provide general accounting support to the business. Good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work proactively are essential.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries
- Monthly review of G/L accounts/internal administrative budget monitoring
- Monthly revenue forecast and accrual template updates
- Freelance budget and accrual maintenance
- Compiling regular monthly revenue reports
- Time sheet, utilization, client profitability report preparation and preliminary analysis
- Assist other Finance and Admin staff where needed
- Oversee the digital vendor invoice approval management system, including coordinating processing of invoices, expense reports, and liaising with centralized accounts payable team in Montreal
- Liaise with Billing Coordinators and/or Account Services staff to resolve invoice issues and monitor aged accounts receivable and assist with collection activities as necessary
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Accounting
- Preference given to candidates in pursuit of CPA
- Intermediate-level proficiency in Excel
- 1-2 years related experience
- ERP systems experience will be an asset
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Confident team player
- Desire to move up in accounting team
Please include your cover letter and resume as one document when applying.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted; thank you for your application and your interest in Vision 7 International.
Vision 7 is an equal opportunity employer and we invite women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and Aboriginal people to apply.