- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven and innovative? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Cossette is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter with a passion for advertising. As an Account Supervisor you will be responsible for the success of your assignment, including quality of the relationship and profit contributions to the Agency. As the leader of this business, you will be responsible for all strategic, creative and integrated initiatives.
You will be responsible for managing the total resources of the organization, ensuring that clients receive the most intelligent, creative and comprehensive response possible. You must also be a confident, assertive individual and leader who is solutions-oriented, makes decisions, can react quickly and strategically to change, and loves a good challenge!
· Develop and oversee process to streamline flow of information
· Develop strong relationships with marketing clients
· Lead and contribute to marketing and advertising initiatives
· Develop and present material to team and clients
· Direct supervision of employees
· Exceptional ability to follow process
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Keynote
· Exceptionally strong organizational skills
· Able to marshal team resources
· 5 – 6 years of experience (ideally in an advertising setting)
· Strong knowledge in building budgets and tracking expenses
· Experience in print, digital and non-traditional mediums
· Well organized, proficiency in Office software
· Ability to manage several tasks at once with strong leadership and presentation skills
· Solutions-oriented with the ability to work with minimum supervision
· Strong team player with an open-mind and committed to excellence/passionate
· Committed to management and growth of subordinates
· Previous people management experience with a strong focus on mentor ship
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.