Media Planning Director
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Cossette is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to step into a leadership position managing one of our biggest & newest clients. Cossette Media’s Leadership team currently comprises of the best & brightest in the industry and we are looking to extend our roster!
As a Media Planning Director you will be responsible for leading all media channel teams to deliver media & business objectives while leading media strategies across 360 channels. We are looking for an exceptional Director level individual who has impeccable relationship building, client facing and presentation abilities. You will be responsible for managing and owning the client relationship from a strategic planning stand point. You are an innovative thinker who enjoys solving complex business & media challenges for your client. You will provide thought leadership and guide strategic direction across media campaigns.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Developing & maintaining excellent working relationships with all internal & external agency partners.
- Ensuring best practices are used across department and ensuring value add insights are delivered to clients across all stages of projects
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and handle all personnel requirements for immediate staff including training and development
- Prior experience in a 360 media planning role within a media agency
- 8 plus years of media related experience ( with at least 2 years in a management or senior leadership level role)
- Effective communicator with strong story telling capabilities and strong relationship management skills
- Previous experience with Strategic connections planning and customer journey experience
- Experience with an alcohol, entertainment or similar client (preferred but not required)
- Previous people management experience (a must)
- University degree required
When you join Cossette Media you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.