- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
CURRENTLY HIRING A WEB ANALYST
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a new role within our digital team!
As a Web Analyst dedicated to one of our biggest clients you will have the opportunity to analyze data, pull reports and create dashboards for digital campaigns across several platforms from web, app, CRM etc.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about data but also enjoys storytelling!
Other responsibilities could include:
- Responsible for reporting by providing web insights and performance metrics.
- Review and remain current on new trends, ideas, technologies and approaches across the digital and reporting platforms.
- Balance the demands of multiple concurrent projects while maintaining a high level of diplomacy.
- Respond to ad hoc requests (internal & external) for analysis, data and information on a regular basis.
- Must have previous working experience with Adobe/ Omniture Analytics
- A post-secondary degree from a statistics or digital marketing related program (Preferred, but not a requirement)
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and tight deadline driven environment
- A strategic & analytical thinker who can link assigned tasks to the bigger picture
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Between 1 – 4 years of previous Web Analyst experience (We are open to all industry experience!)
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.