Jr. Media Planner
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE NOW HIRING A JR. MEDIA PLANNER
We are currently on the lookout for a rock star Jr. Media Planner to work across one of our fully integrated accounts. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly collaborative team and the opportunity to manage a client directly.
We are looking for someone who has some previous corporate experience or media experience (preferred). You will work collaboratively with media planners, buyers and advertising vendors.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining media library and keeping media kit files up to date
- Build rapport with media vendor representatives and manage agency/client relations with them on an ongoing basis
- Execute and manage the Request for Proposal + Media Purchase Authorization process
- Assists with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Collaborates with media team members to resolve media billing issues
- Collects data and assists in writing competitive reports
- Assists with smaller proposal evaluations and client media plans
- Research and comment on new and emerging media opportunities within the Canadian media landscape
- Budget and media cost tracking and analysis
- A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Attention to detail required and comfortable dealing with data on a regular basis
- Post secondary degree preferably in a media or marketing related program (university degree preferred)
- Willing to continually learn and stay ahead of the new media curve
- Strong written and verbal presentation
- 6 months to 1 year of professional experience (media agency preferred)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and media platforms such as comScore (a major plus)
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.