New Business - Account Coordinator
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Cossette is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
CURRENTLY HIRING A NEW BUSINESS – ACCOUNT COORDINATOR (Cossette Media)
This is a newly created role at Cossette Media and is a great entry level opportunity for an individual who is passionate about the Advertising industry.
This is not a traditional account management role as you will not be dedicated to a specific client, but be expected to support across all potential new business pitches. This is a perfect fit for someone who is confident but is also willing to learn, as you will work closely with senior level executives in ensuring we have all required information and resources in place to achieve the best possible results.
You will be the go-to person when it comes to anything that has to do with new business pitches, this involves managing company information, researching competitors, keeping track of research findings, filing past pitch information & content, being able to go through important information and pass along to pitch team.
This is a BIG opportunity for someone to step into, however along with the big tasks come the small tasks that are just as important. Such as the administrative work which includes but is not limited to:
- Booking meetings & boardrooms
- Taking notes & putting together contact reports
- Proofreading decks and making editing revisions
- Being the go to with ad hoc duties on pitch date for clients and pitch team– such as grabbing coffees, printing handouts, being prepared with back up content, etc.
As amazing as this opportunity is, it is important to note that this is a very demanding role and will require you to work on some weekends and evenings. So please only apply if you are truly comfortable taking on an opportunity that requires this.
- Ideally a candidate with a College or University Advertising related background
- Prior Account Management internship experience preferred
- A highly organized individual with superior project management skills and a strong attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and stressful environment (new business pitches can be stressful as we all want to win!) while also being able to multitask multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of confidence working with senior leaders
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Some experience in powerpoint design skills (considered an asset)
- A highly nimble & flexible individual who is comfortable wearing many hats whenever needed
- Persistent individual who is focused on the final product and ensuring things get done, as this role is heavily focused on working around strict deadlines
When you join Cossette Media you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
· A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
· Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.