- Toronto, ON, Canada
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
- Identify key audiences and customers
- Identify and understand the wants, needs, and motivations of the brand’s key audiences
- Connection Strategy Development
- Assist the development of brand and integrated campaign strategic plans and recommendations.
- Brief brand service and creative teams and help to inspire solutions.
- Generate brand-building ideas and strategies.
- Review work and recommendations to ensure strategic accuracy.
- Build strong relationships with day-to-day client contacts.
- Keep up to date with industry trends
· 4+ years experience in strategic planning and/or client service in an agency environment
· Strong background in branding and consumer behaviour
· An inspired thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Analytical with a knack at interpreting data to sound, strategic recommendations
· The ability to quickly build client trust and effective working relationships on projects
· Strong strategic abilities and organizational skills
· Passion for strategic branding and outstanding communications
When you join Cossette Media you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please apply for career opportunities via our career page in order to stay up to date with our most accurate and available openings. Applications submitted outside our career page will not be reviewed.
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.