- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems? If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING AN INSIGHTS ANALYST
The strategy team is currently seeking an insights analyst to help in the gathering and synthesis of consumer and business results and research. This role will be involved in support the strategy team helping to create ground-breaking strategies, informed by data insights and qualitative research, which result in great creative work that drives business for our clients. We’ll help you build your marketing and strategy skills through a team mentorship approach as part of a very collaborative and supportive strategy team.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will thrive in an extremely fast-paced team-driven environment and has a natural curiosity and passion for asking questions in order to uncover insights. A social sciences education is desirable - a “people first” attitude and an evidence-based approach to insights discovery and validation is a must.
- Passionate about understanding consumer behaviour, naturally curious about what makes people tick. Inspired to bring the voice of the target audience to the strategy team
- Working knowledge and genuine interest around mixed method research: quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Ability to analyze complex datasets, segmenting different audiences derived from primary and secondary sources to identify key learning’s - i.e. spreadsheet skills to include pivot tables, segmentation etc.
- Able to make the complex, simple - translate key insights learning’s into actionable insights and compelling recommendations, the more visually-driven, the better
- Identify test + learn opportunities based on key learning’s
- Support the identification of key audience segments based on customer data, client's primary research, secondary research and/or category exploration
- Identify key cultural, category, consumer and technology trends that are influencing how brands can best interact with their target audiences
- Project management skills - Liaise with external research partners and ensure that partners are delivering on defined deliverables
- Approx 2 years of experience working in a customer-focused insights role, likely from a market research company.
- Will be ‘comfortable with numbers’ and have ‘beyond the basics’ spreadsheet skills to be able to segment data and find the patterns.
- Has strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong relationship builder and problem solver
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
· In order to foster this we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
· A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
· Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.