Drupal 8 Developer
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Camp Pacific is a full-service advertising agency created to forge new territory for brands. The ideas we create serve a purpose – helping brands not only survive, but thrive in an ever-changing landscape.
Creativity and outside the box thinking is welcome, must take pride in getting the job done and enjoy a fast paced design and development environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal 7 and 8
- Ability to develop and extend Drupal themes, custom modules, administrative views and RESTful services
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing Drupal 7 sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards Drupal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
- Minimum 3 years of Drupal programming experience (samples of recent applications that you have worked on are required)
- 2+ years of professional Drupal 8 experience
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Ability to handle a fast paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in docker container environment
- Minimum 3+ years of Drupal hands on development experience
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, eCommerce, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Experience integrating open source and third party applications into existing systems
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Familiarity with GIT source control systems such as GitLab, etc.
- Results oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to teams (design, QA)
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
- Experience with other open source content management and frameworks
- Experience with Amazon EC2 or other clouding computing services, as well as Linux, Apache/Light HTTP Knowledge of SEO coding best practices and web server security
Ready to be a Camper? We’d love to hear from you!
Still curious as to who we are? Please check out our website https://camppacific.com/