Account Executive - Special Projects
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
This is a new & unique position for one of our biggest accounts here at Cossette!
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of internal high-profile projects while getting exposure & working really closely with senior level executives.
This is not a traditional AE, in fact its more like a new business development role, so someone with a bit of a different background or career path could be a great fit.
Some of the types of projects you could work on include:
· Managing global assignments
· Quarterly case study presentations
· Managing development of internal video content
· Coordinating conference collateral for C-suite clients
· Creating process and training material
· Hosting training sessions
· Planning events and parties
The successful candidate will be comfortable working with ambiguity as many of these projects are unique and require an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Prior account services or project management related experience required
· Confident and comfortable working with senior level professionals
· Highly organized with a strong attention to details (strong project management skills are a must)
· A Powerpoint or Keynote wizard with strong writing skills
· An educational background in advertising (not mandatory but must demonstrate understanding of advertising landscape)
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume and juggle multiple priorities
· Great attitude, someone who knows when to work hard but also when to have fun
· New business advertising experience (an asset)
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
· A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
· Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?