- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
Cossette Media is currently on the lookout for a Director, Digital
This is an exciting opportunity to lead all digital efforts within our Media space as a Director, Digital across new business and industry leading clients within a highly entrepreneurial and highly collaborative space.
If you are a digital aficionado and love the idea of working in a company setting that will allow you to create & build something new, this could be for you!
You will be the lead architect for our digital solutions, including ownership of our proprietary ROI Engine Performance Programs, responsible for creating digital roadmaps and leading the strategic agenda for our clients, operations, skills and technology. In short, you will own our overarching and ever-evolving approach to performance digital and design tailored, best-in-class solutions for our clients.
Reporting into and work closely with our VP, Digital Strategy & Operations you will help in managing our processes and delivery, as well as scaling and maintaining the highest calibre and most engaged performance team in our industry.
You will champion our digital solutions within the agency, including how performance integrates with and supports other media initiatives. You will also build strong, lasting relationships with our clients and establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
From adservers to dynamic creative, you will co-lead our digital media platform strategy with our Sr. Platforms manager. Working with our Heads of Programmatic and Digital Analytics, you will lead the audit and selection of our preferred platforms.
Other responsibilities include:
· Strategic leadership of our digital capability, including V7’s ROI Engine operating model
· Lead strategist for our primary clients’ performance digital solutions,
· Lead our Digital Planning teams and manage the cross-function operational delivery of performance digital solutions
· Partner with our Digital Analytics and Platforms teams and platform partners to design and implement industry leading attribution and measurement solutions
· Support the selling and deployment of performance digital solutions and products across our existing clients
· Support new business and marketing through thought leadership, PR and pitching
· This is a perfect match for someone who is truly passionate about the digital landscape and is always on top of new digital trends & technologies
· Comfortable presenting new ideas and pushing the status quo
· Prior experience within a media agency setting (considered an asset but not required)
· Large enterprise industry background (preferred)
· 4 plus years of Digital experience, with some experience managing and leading a business unit
· University degree required
· Strong client facing, presentation and relationship building abilities as you will act a business partner with our clients when it comes to anything digital
· Ability to work in a high volume, multifaceted and highly entrepreneurial environment
When you join Cossette Media you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
· A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
· Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?