Analytics & Insights Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
Cossette and the Greenhouse are partnering in hiring a new addition to our Strategy team at our new space at 99 Spadina!
This is an exciting time to join the Greenhouse and an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to grow with a reputable agency as part of a global network. Reporting to the Head of Strategy and working closely with the Strategy team, the person in this role will be empowered and given plenty of space to show what they can do, while still having support available when needed.
The Analytics & Insights Manager provides analytical leadership across the organization, ranging from leveraging analytics and underlying trends and providing input into developing the measurement plan to support the strategies, to agency education and team development. In this fast-paced position, the Analytics & Insights Manager oversees analytics across Canada and is essentially the go-to expert internally and among clients. S/he develops state-of-the art methodologies for data collection, measurement and optimization for client marketing and creative, including digital media, creative messaging, social media, and website content. S/he must be an exceptional communicator, collaborator, and analytics chameleon. The candidate must have experience working with a telco client, site analytics & digital media analytics. As well as familiarity with optimization techniques, A/B and multivariate testing. S/he should also have demonstrated experience with qualitative research and survey work.
Candidates with a technical and advertising agency background, experience with ad/data tech and rich experience with audience targeting, analysis, reporting, optimization across paid/owned/earned holistic marketing campaigns are strongly preferred.
● Working across all areas of marketing communications linking disparate data sources to evaluate marketing and communication effectiveness from a 360o perspective
● Inform and develop measurement strategies and oversee the implementation of detailed reporting, analysis and the development of data driven action plans to enhance performance
● KPI-setting based on historical benchmarks (high level of collaboration with internal teams, client stakeholders, and partner agencies is typical and required)
● Assess ad effectiveness across all channels from TV to digital against campaign objectives and brand measures
● Contribute to and inform campaign optimization and testing where applicable, including but not limited to creative or message testing
● Consultation with internal teams, client stakeholders, and partner agencies regarding campaign strategy and measurement
● Recommend and assess qualitative research and brand/attitudinal studies and surveys
● Assessment and implementation of appropriate analytical tools
● Client and partner relationship management
● Act as the gatekeeper to the data integrity and quality of all data sources and reports
● Bachelor’s Degree (in Math or Sciences or a Masters/MBA preferred)
● Minimum 4 years analytics management experience
● Excellent quantitative skills and the ability to tell a story using data
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Exceptional attention-to-detail
● Ability to manage projects from conception to completion
● Ability to manage multiple projects/campaigns at a time
● Passionate about turning data into actionable insights
● Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, compile and interpret results
● Proven ability to create reporting dashboards
● Excel whiz
● Experience in social, web and media analytics
● Familiar working knowledge of Omniture/SiteCatalyst, DOMO, Radian6, Google Analytics 360
● Familiar with one of SAS, R, SPSS preferred
The Greenhouse is a new groundbreaking integrated team model, created as a collaboration between The&Partnership and Cossette to service the TELUS business across Canada.
The Greenhouse team handles creative, strategy, digital, CRM and media for TELUS, staffed by a team of over a hundred people located in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.