Performance Manager - SEM
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Cossette is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
Cossette Media is actively recruiting for our next Performance Manager - SEM
Working with a team of Search Specialists and Coordinators you will be responsible for the development of world class digital advertising campaigns and our clients’ success.You will be responsible for creating, executing, reporting on and optimizing campaigns that meet and exceed our clients growing digital objectives. The role is focused around paid search and social advertising with a strong focus on performance clients. There is also opportunity to work across other digital advertising channels with a focus on performance-based clients. The successful candidate will require an ability to deeply understand a number of different client businesses, challenges and opportunities.
- Primary strategic lead on key accounts
- Develop strategy, roadmap management, insights and results analysis as input into strategy, thought leadership, manage resource, insights frameworks, emerging tools, best practice
- Operationalize and manage resource across strategic accounts
- Identify and assist in areas of client profit development
- Work with SEO specialist to develop integrated offering
- Mentor, training and set objectives for junior team
- Manage attainment to forecast and client team profitability
· Paid search experience: 5+ years (Paid social experience an asset)
· University Degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Math, or Statistics
· Experience managing a team and producing results across a number of team members
· Demonstrated thought leadership and strategic expertise
· Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
· In-depth understanding of and future state of web-based applications, digital advertising systems and analytics programs (Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Power Editor, SPMDs, Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, Bing Ads, 3rd party search tools)
· Intermediate knowledge of web standards and coding languages (HTML, SEO Principles, Action Script)
Accreditations: Google Adwords Basic, Adv, Analytics, Display, Facebook, Bing Certified
When you join Cossette Media you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
· A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
· Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.