- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
CURRENTLY HIRING AN ANALYTICS MANAGER
This is an opportunity to manage our Social & Analytics reporting functions for one of our biggest clients.
As an Analytics Manager, we will count on you to manage the day to day tasts of the social team and be the go to person for all things related to insights & analytics.
Our client will count on you to manage our reporting functions, processes, ensuring that we are consistently evaluating and transforming our data management processes. Ensuring that data is accurate and being able to track sources of data is crucial. You will mentor a team of junior analyst and ensure that they are following proper processes & methodologies. Outside of managing reporting you will be responsible for being able to develop strategies that can be turned into actionable business driven results and marketing campaigns. You must be passionate about data but also have a strong ability to story tell and persuade teams.
You will work closely with the client and internal partners. You will act as a trusted advisor when it comes to managing analytics & insights components of campaigns. This is an exciting chance to build a department that is currently growing.
Other responsibilities will include:
- KPI-setting based on prior benchmarks (high level of collaboration with internal teams, client and partner agencies is required)
- Managing various types of data from collection stages to analysis stages. Data sources may include ad servers, web analytics platforms, online survey vendors, test &optimization tools, social analytics platforms, social listening tools, client databases, email service providers, and more.
- Measurement of campaign effectiveness across all channels
- Act as a consultant to internal teams, client stakeholders, and partner agencies regarding campaign strategy and measurement
- Act as the gatekeeper to the data integrity and quality of all data sources
· Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma ( Preferably from a marketing or statistics related program)
· Minimum 3 years analytics management experience ( ideally within an advertising agency setting)
· Strong communication, problem solving and presentation skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects from conception to completion
· Love working with data and transforming findings into compelling stories that will turn into actionable campaigns.
· Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, compile and interpret results
· Proven ability to create reporting dashboards
· Experience with data visualization tools
· Experience in social, web and media analytics
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
· A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
· Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.