- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
CURRENTLY HIRING A SOCIAL ANALYST
This is an exciting opportunity to work on one of our biggest clients and one of the top brands in the world!
As a Social Analyst on our Digital team we will count on you to collect data that is needed to support strategic decision-making and optimization efforts.
In this role, you’ll work with various departments to ensure that all client reports are delivered on time and on strategy. You will work across various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Vine, and Instagram. In order to be a superstar in this role you should be comfortable working under tight timelines, have a strong understanding of social listening and a passion for reporting (An Excel Guru is highly preferred).
You will be responsible for listening to consumer activity and feeding consumer insights back to the client and internal departments.
Other responsibilities include:
- Campaign reporting - pulling data from various systems such as: Sysomos, Google analytics, Facebook insights, paid platforms, Twitter analytics, Social Bakers, etc. This will be a big part of your day to day.
- Working closely with the content development team to help track and understand the success of our clients content. This requires always looking to uncover opportunities for optimization and improvement.
- Responsible for reporting by providing community insights and performance metrics.
- Review and remain current on new trends, ideas, technologies and approaches in web and social media, and incorporate as appropriate to improve reporting.
- Balance the demands of multiple concurrent projects while maintaining a high level of diplomacy.
- Respond to ad hoc requests (internal & external) for analysis, data and information on a regular basis. This involves leveraging Cossette’s in house social analytics tools to build business by helping support the research and strategy team.
- A post-secondary degree from a marketing or advertising related program (Preferred, but not a requirement)
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Expert knowledge in Sysomos, Sprinklr, Social Bakers, etc
- A Social Media Aficionado (You love social media and are always the first in the know with the latest social trends)
- Problem solving skills coupled with the "can do" attitude
- A strategic & analytical thinker who can link assigned tasks to the bigger picture
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- A minimum of 1 year of Social Media or Performance experience is required (Previous experience working in an agency environment
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
· A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
· Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.