Cossette - Digital Account Director
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country and are currently Strategy’s Agency of the Year, for two consecutive years!
Account Director's play a vital part in the success of our organization; including establishing tight-knit relationships with our clients/ employees and overseeing that our deliverables are according to our client’s standards.
As a leader on this Flagship business, you will help to lead strategic, creative and integrated initiatives, with accountability for digital experience across all lines of business. You will be responsible for ensuring that our clients receive the most intelligent digital solutions day-to-day, as well as ongoing thought leadership that will drive continued innovation.
We're looking for candidates who take extreme pride in their work and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Additionally you are a confident, assertive and approachable leader, who is solutions-oriented, makes decisions, can react quickly and strategically to change, and loves a good challenge.
· Main client contact for the portfolio's digital business, specifically strategy, UX, development, design, maintenance & analytics of the brand's Canadian website and app
· Ensuring that the agency, in every department, delivers the best possible product, firmly grounded in a thoughtful, strategically sound understanding of the client’s business and desired digital experience
· Liaise with global client group and implement global initiatives across multiple digital properties in Canada
· Assume, in partnership with the strategy & technology department, full responsibility for the brand’s digital strategic direction & integration among all marketing communications – its development and eventual client approval
· Advance the professional development of the people in your group, be willing to delegate, monitor their work, be a readily accessible resource and provide regular performance reviews
· Be a leader, reinforcing the company’s value and culture
· 6+ years of prior digital agency experience at management level, where you have been responsible for leading a business unit and being highly involved strategically and technically
· Experience using AEM with thorough operational understanding of the platform
· Understanding web/app analytics and ability to draw short term & long term, tangible recommendations
· Experience on a top-tier brand requiring high functioning and adaptable account leads
· Solid overall ATL & Integrated marketing skills
· Strong relationship builder and a problem solver
· Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
· A hands on leader, who is capable of coaching and motivating a team of juniors
· Strong project management skills with the ability of handling a high volume of work with a sizeable team
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the chance to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· We have a competitive compensation and benefit packages and ensure a solid path for career advancement
· We are looking for people who think creatively. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
· In order to cultivate this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture inspires creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company.
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.