AP/ AR Clerk
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vision 7 is among the top 40 international marketing communications companies in the world with four operating divisions: Cossette, Citizen Relations, Camp Pacific and Jungle Media.
Our Vision 7 office in Vancouver has an immediate opening for an AP/AR Clerk. This role will be the key contact for all client invoicing. Good communication and interpersonal skills are imperative. Attention to detail is essential as well as the ability to work proactively while prioritizing multiple demands.
- Oversee the coding and processing of all invoices, ensuring prompt submission to the centralized accounts payable team in Montreal
- Collaborate with multiple departments and management to ensure invoices and expense reports are submitted according to guidelines and in a timely manner
- Investigate and resolve missing/delayed payments, making recommendations to improve processes where possible.
- Monitor aged accounts receivable and initiate collection activities on overdue accounts
- Liaise with Billing Coordinators and/or Account Services staff to resolve invoice issues
- Escalate collection activities when necessary
- Meet regularly with the Director of Finance & Administration to provide status reports
- Develop solid relationships with both internal and external parties
- Follow and implement internal control procedures
- Assist other Finance and Admin staff where needed
- Promote the accounting department’s role in providing quality service and efficiency ·
- Perform filing, general office duties and other duties as assigned
- Daily reception coverage (1 hour). Additional if sick or vacation coverage is required.
- Diploma in Business/Accounting is an asset
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience will be an asset
- 1-2 years in an office, clerical or administrations position is ideal
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate-level proficiency in Excel, Office and ERP systems experience would be an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident team player
- Desire to move up in accounting team
To apply, please visit the careers section of our website at http://vision7international.com/en/
Only those shortlisted will be contacted; thank you for your application and your interest in Vision 7 International.
Vision 7 is an equal opportunity employer and we invite women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and Aboriginal people to apply.