Citizen Relations - Account Executive
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Citizen Relations is an international, award-winning public relations and integrated communications agency with clients in retail, consumer technology, food & beverage, consumer packaged goods, travel & tourism, automotive, government and financial services.
We have more than 200 staff in eight (8) core offices in the U.S., Canada, Asia and the U.K.
An award-winning global PR agency, Citizen Relations works with some of the world’s best-known brands. Our Vancouver office is continuing its rapid growth and we’re actively searching for the ideal candidate to add to our team.
This is an exciting entry level role within the PR Account Management space. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for supporting the account team in effectively executing client programs on several of our client groups. This is an opportunity to work within a highly entrepreneurial, collaborative and passionate team.
- Developing strategic and targeted media lists.
- Creating and managing strong relationships with media and influencers.
- Be “right-hand” support to Account Manager & Senior Account Manager and being comfortable supporting with miscellaneous tasks while keeping the client goal in mind.
- Attending and executing media interviews & events.
· Previous press and media relations experience
· Team player – Who understands the importance of advanced planning, well designed processes and measurement as tools to help optimize the long term success of group and team activities;
· Strong technology skills - Fully capable of leveraging all relevant technologies such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Quality control - Pays close attention to detail, content and formatting, ensuring outputs are of the best possible standard
For more information about our work and our team, visit our web site at www.citizenrelations.com and follow us @citizencanada.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Citizen Relations is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Citizen Relations is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know