Email/ Full Stack Developer - 3 Month Contract
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you curious, organized and a team-player? Are you a self-starter with a passion for advertising? If so, maybe we should talk!
Are you tech-savvy, with a high attention to detail and a passion for all things development? You thrive in an environment that includes optimizing numbers, reporting and garnering data from campaigns and deploying it at a fast pace. Cossette Toronto is in search for an Email/Full Stack Developer. Not only will you have a solid agency track record but you are also awesome in many ways. Tell us how you will fit in.
- Develop HTML emails, landing pages & websites.
- Perform campaign-specific quality assurance testing.
- Establish best practices for coding emails, and stay current on industry trends, terminology and competitive landscape.
- Manage and maintain client email marketing campaigns, including implementation of A/B tests, conditional content and delivery optimization.
- Manage data, segmentation, and communication lists.
- Building complex logic and conditional statements.
- Develop strategies to improve the coding and rendering of emails, troubleshoot issues, and prep all emails for deployment on a variety of third-party and proprietary email platforms.
- Adhere to production schedules and deadlines for all communications.
- Identify key campaign parameters and inputs.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to consistently deliver quality communications that support business objectives while adhering to industry best practices and design standards.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
- 2+ years of email development experience combined with strong knowledge of web, mobile,
- social, and email best practices and online marketing concepts
- Sales Force experience is a benefit
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Personable, confident and capable of managing client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication with strong organizational Skills
- Extremely organized and have the ability to work on high impact initiatives
- Attention to detail and a commitment to operational excellence
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this, we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
· A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
· Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties?
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.