Designer - 3 month contract
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Citizen Relations is currently seeking a designer to join their team in Toronto!
We are currently hiring a designer with an attention to detail. A maker who enjoys creating new stuff. As a graphic designer, you will work closely with our PR, digital and experiential teams and ensure that ideas become reality. The ideal candidate has their own ideas and doesn't just follow trends. You will be one of two designers on the team so you have to know your stuff.
You will work across clients in the consumer space. You will work with the teams to bring ideas to life in a range of different mediums.
- You will be required to make everything from logos to presentations (Google Slides and PowerPoint) to event collateral, digital content and signage.
- You are here to make the best stuff you are capable of making.
- Provide graphic solutions to our team and clients.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other team members.
- Minimum 1 year of graphic design experience within an agency capacity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must be a team player and have a passion for what you do.
- Education in design fundamentals is mandatory.
- Positive, can do attitude is a must.
- Enjoys having fun in a team environment.
Citizen Relations is an international, award-winning public relations and integrated communications agency with expertise in consumer technology, food & beverage, consumer packaged goods, travel & tourism, automotive, energy and financial services. We believe it’s paramount to understand the intricacies and inner workings of our client’s businesses and the industries in which they compete. It is this knowledge that allows us to accurately guide dialogue with employees, customers and shareholders, and to better understand and recommend how our clients are living up to their values and promises. And most of all, deliver a well measured and operational return on investment.
We have more than 200 staff in eight (8) core offices in the U.S., Canada and U.K. Our affiliate network provides additional coverage across more than 40 cities in North America and more than 60 countries worldwide allowing us support our clients on a local, regional and global level.
Learn more and stay connected at ca.citizenrelations.com or @CitizenCanada
Citizen Relations is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Citizen Relations is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.