- Toronto, ON, Canada
Founded in April 2010, Jungle Media has grown to become a national
influence on the media scene, winning awards for both innovation and
leadership. Our goal is to deliver creative, strategic and results driven
media campaigns for our clients. We work as experts in an evolving
landscape, creating media that didn’t exist and exploring new species of
We are looking for a very well rounded individual. Detail and numbers
oriented, creative, a good problem solver and strong negotiator. You will be
responsible for organizing a variety of forms and templates, computer entry,
data research and analysis, presentation formatting and basic negotiations.
We believe in formal and hands on training. Working beside some of the
best in the business, you will soon move into the more creative/negotiations
area with experience.
· Post Secondary education (Advertising, Marketing or Media are
· Strong communications and computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint,
· Excellent organization and detail skills
· Ability to learn quickly but also ask questions.
· Team player
· Ambitious and anxious to learn
When you join Jungle you are entering the top rank of Canadian
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients
and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the
opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After
all that’s what advertising is all about.
· In order to foster this we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work
alongside senior level executives.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from
every discipline and all levels of the company!
· Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Jungle Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Jungle Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.