Senior Account Executive
- London, UK
Citizen is an award winning global agency with offices in the UK, North America, Canada and Singapore. The London office is located in the city with the hustle and bustle of Shoreditch just on the doorstep.
The successful candidate will be working across several brands. These clients are large, major players in their respective industries. The role will scale across multiple markets with quick career progression. The successful candidate will need to come from a consumer lifestyle or FMCG PR background.
Day-to-day will never be the same from pitching to content creation, to research, to working with the wider network to deliver projects, to influencer campaigns and much more.
This position is perfect for an ambitious young star who is keen to prove themselves and bring a bubbly vibe to a fun team. With access to senior clients and a lot of room to grow this would be the perfect opportunity for any aspiring confident Account Executive.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Minimum of 1.5-2 years experience in the PR industry at Account Executive level
- Creative media pitcher, thinking outside of the box to get epic coverage
- Strong copywriting skills – need to be hot on spelling, grammar and proof-reading, with creative flair to produce engaging content
- Proactive with a strong work and an aptitude for research
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills – need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality
- Keen self-starter with excellent judgement and initiative
- Admin queen/king - process driven and organised like a demon
Please note: The development of our staff is key to us, and multiple training sessions are provided throughout the year.