- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, and a certain kind of edginess. We enjoy life, we have fun and we work hard. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This is an exciting opportunity for an intermediate advertising professional to work on one of our biggest clients. This is a highly strategic portfolio so we are looking for someone that enjoys strategic work and enjoys working closely with a client. This is an fully integrated client so you will have the opportunity to work on 360 campaigns.
You will be a key player on the team and will be asked to support with several initiatives ranging from: working with agency partners, and assisting with marketing plans, and marketing meetings. In order to be successful on these accounts you will be required to have superior project management skills and the ability to multitask while staying highly organized. Some of your other responsibilities will include:
· Managing timelines and budgets
· Become the product/market expert, continually expanding your knowledge and sharing this information on a regular basis with team members
· Handling broadcast, digital and print production
· Anticipate client needs before they are requested and review them with the team
· Take an active role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief (positioning, benefits, etc.) and being the source of relevant product and market information
· Maintain strong client rapport, building on the relationship by demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the team
· Be aware of client requirements and guarantee that the agency has marshalled sufficient resources to effectively meet those needs
· 1-2 years Account Service experience within an advertising setting
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a constantly changing environment with varying demands, often on accelerated timelines. “Sweats the details”, has strong analytical skills, is computer literate (MS Office Suite), has excellent written and oral communication skills
· Good analytical skills, is flexible, has good written and oral communication skills
· Able to deliver flawless execution in an efficient manner
· Previous tv production experience ( An asset)
Ability to be nimble and adaptable but also comfortable following processes when required.
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
We offer the chance to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
We have a competitive compensation and benefit packages and ensure a solid path for career advancement
We are looking for people who think creatively. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to cultivate this we offer:
A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
Our entrepreneurial culture inspires creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company.
Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview willbe contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.