Director of Finance
- Toronto, Canada
As a Director of Finance & Administration you will be responsible for leading the financial operations for all of Vision 7 and its agencies within our Toronto office.
This is an exciting yet challenging opportunity in which you will be responsible for overseeing a finance department of 15+ professionals and acting as a financial advisor & partner for several of our agency leaders.
We are looking for someone who loves numbers but also loves working with people just as much!
Outside of overseeing & managing the financial operations on a day to day basis you will be tasked with creating strategic processes and practices that will help support our business from a financial stand point. The Toronto office is one of the organizations highest volume & busiest offices so we are looking for someone who is comfortable being in a high profile role and enjoys working in a fast paced dynamic environment. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
· Supporting business leaders with budget plans and forecasts
· Reviewing and finalizing client agreements with senior leaders
· Ensure internal controls and processes are implemented and complied with
· Working capital management & managing Capex and shared costs
· Ad hoc projects
- Able to work independently and within a team environment, strong work ethic
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize work, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in partnering with senior members of an organization
- Must have strong problem solving and organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Able to lead and mentor a team pushing for continuous growth and evolution
- Previous experience in a marketing agency environment a must
- 10 plus years of finance experience
- CPA required
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.