- Toronto, Canada
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
We are looking for a bright individual who loves data and analytics, is a master of Excel, can use SQL and is familiar with big data architecture. This person will be critical in supporting the media team with reporting, process improvement and building database solutions for our clients.
· Analyzing and preparing media reports for clients
· Work to build and populate client dashboards by using the internal data infrastructure
· Use web analytic tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics to provide insights on performance of digital campaigns
· Utilize and interpret in-house and online research tools (Comscore, Vizu, Nielsen, etc.)
· Effectively perform analysis of various types of digital media packages and digital media opportunities
· Collaboratively work to analyze and develop cross-platform media opportunities that include digital media elements
· Possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel (including pivot tables) and PowerPoint
· Have a passion for Big Data technologies and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving.
· Excellent problem solving and programming skills; proven technical leadership and communication skills
· Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Bime or Tableau
· Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform preferred (Cloud Storage, Google BigQuery)
· Experience designing, coding and maintaining SQL database
· Website, conversion and viewability tracking experience is a plus (GA, Adobe Analytics, MOAT)
· Ad serving experience or knowledge is a plus (DCM, Adgear)
· Proactive and eager to present new ideas
· Very strong math skills
· Very active and engaged user of digital media
· Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
· Must have a University educational background
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.