Digital Media Planner
- Toronto, Canada
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING A DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER
As a Digital Media Planner you will work closely and collaboratively with direct media planning teams, other departments and media buyers either in-house or at partner agencies. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an energetic, highly collaborative and a passionate team of people on a tier 1 client in the telecommunications space.
Some of your typical responsibilities will include:
· Create and maintain strong relationships with media vendors and creative teams
· Establish an excellent working relationship with client and client teams, building respect and trust with clients by meeting deadlines, and providing council
· Undertake research and analysis using industry data resources
· Identify consumer insights, analyzing media habits
· Work in cross-functional team to execute and optimize digital campaign tactics
· General admin & data entry tasks, as well as being a steward of vender IO's and timely & accurate billing system inputs
· Maintain budget documentation and tracking
· On-going reporting and optimization of programs using available technology
· Campaign trafficking, account quality assurance and troubleshooting as necessary
· Research and apply emerging opportunities in the evolving digital media landscape
· Ability to manage and deliver on multiple demands within challenging deadlines
· Outgoing, passionate and “Can Do” attitude, keen & resourceful
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
· Outstanding negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to see a new idea through from concept to execution
· Post Secondary education (Post Secondary education in advertising an asset)
· 2 - 4 years experience in media planning
· General knowledge of industry media resource tools (Nadbank, PMB, Comscore etc)
· Proficient working with Facebook Power Editor, FMPs, DSPs (DBM, Trader, other) and Google Adwords
· Experience with DMP platforms, 3rd party data providers, and Exceptional analytical and copywriting skills and strong knowledge of math and statistics
When you join Cossette Media you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.