Visa is a world leader in payments and technology, with over 259 billion payments transactions flowing safely between consumers, merchants, financial institutions, and government entities in more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable, and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive while driven by a common purpose – to uplift everyone, everywhere by being the best way to pay and be paid.
Make an impact with a purpose-driven industry leader. Join us today and experience Life at Visa.
Support core Global Revenue Operations activities which can include the following
- Review client contracts to identify Visa’s contractual pricing obligations that require pricing or billing setup.
- Set up, manage, and monitor pricing plans.
- Support billing activities including accounts receivable and accounting.
- Support the collection, analysis of and follow-up on client-reported data and interact with clients to understand and resolve discrepancies.
- Manage queries and correspondences from internal and external clients.
- Prepare statistical reports for management reviews, publication, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Identify and drive process improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Global Revenue Operations processes.
- Identify opportunities to leverage on technology and support the development of productivity tools.
- Assist with other revenue projects and analyses and reports as needed.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
•2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
•3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
•At least 3 years of relevant work experience in an analyst role with a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
•Keen attention to detail
•Strong analytical, problem-solving, quantitative, and qualitative skills, with experience taking raw data, drawing actionable insights from it, and formulating it into effective presentations.
•Solid verbal, written and presentation skills.
•As this is a global role with cross-regional collaboration and interaction, willingness, and ability to take occasional calls outside of local working hours to accommodate multiple time zones is expected.
•Intermediate to advanced level of skill in Microsoft Excel
•Knowledge of advanced Microsoft Excel modules (e.g., Power Query) and Microsoft 365 applications (e.g., Power BI, Power Automate) is a plus.
•Knowledge of Python is a plus.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.