Manager Visa Consulting & Analytics – Digital Banking & Payments Strategy
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
What's it all about?
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa clients. Drawing on our expertise in strategy & management consulting, data science & analytics, marketing, operations and technology, VCA solves strategic problems and sees opportunities for Visa’s issuers, acquirers and merchants.
As a Manager, you will work within the Central European Consulting team, leading and delivering projects for our clients in Austria. You will work towards the team’s goals and own the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis, insight generation as well as the formulation of strategic and practical recommendations to enable the successful delivery of client projects.
Furthermore, you are also responsible for delivering internal projects, analysis and reports.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Manages and/or supports the sales/delivery of consulting projects
- Develops and maintains the project plan, content scope and final deliverables for projects namely;
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Conduct data analysis
- Review relevant reports and information sources
- Conduct benchmarking from different internal/external sources and desktop research
- Delivers reports and presentations communicating recommended approaches, often with the support of a project team in preparing these deliverables.
- Effectively communicates and liaises project findings with internal and external clients at various levels of seniority and function
- Serves as a day-to-day client contact, collaborating closely with clients throughout the project lifecycle
- Supports the Visa Central Europe Consulting team to source new work and may occasionally be involved in independently selling new projects with a focus on Austria. Liaises with other parts of the Visa Europe business, where appropriate, for projects scoping and completion (e.g. the Regional Managing Directors, Business Development and Austrian sales team incl. Country Manager)
- Identifies process improvements including repeatable and scalable solutions and shares knowledge and expertise with team members as required
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Inquisitive, creative, and want to make a difference in the world?
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as a VCA Manager – Digital Banking & Payments Strategy in Austria we want to hear from you!
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
What we’re after…
• BSc/BA is required (preferably Economics, Finance or Business), MSc/MA preferred
• 2 - 4 years previous strategy & management consulting experience (preferably client-facing experience)
• Knowledge of the payments business and/or financial services (Retail Banking will be a plus) incl. innovation driving the digital banking and retail industries
• Strong Problem-Solving & Storylining Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
• Commercial Savviness – being able to spot an opportunity and drive value for Visa and the Client
• Self-starter and attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate closely with multiple internal and external clients at various levels within the business
• Excellent PowerPoint skills
• Sophisticated data analysis skills (ability to use Excel, databases and data manipulation including SQL) preferred
• Willingness to travel an estimated 10 - 20% of time within the Central Europe Region and European territories upon short notice
• Fluent in Written and spoken German and English
• Knowledge of Visa Products, services and transaction flows (considered a plus)
• Excellent understanding of transactional data, Visa data and alternative data sources (considered a plus)
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.