Senior UX Designer
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
We are a team of hardworking UX designers and researcher that love to solve complex business problems with sophisticated user experience. We work on a SaaS platform that serves well known big financial institutions in the world. The experience we crafted is crucial to the complex business and financial processes used by these entities. As a shared and encouraging team, we have a strong sense of accountability and culture of excellence.
- Collaborate closely with product management to define and implement user experience for product features
- Collaborate with our user researcher to plan and conduct user research, user testing, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders
- Collaborate with product development teams to ensure technical feasibility and flawless implementation of UX designs
- Provide clear, detailed design specifications for developers
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- High level of initiative.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Our day to day involves working closely with UX team, Product Managers, a11y and technical communicators to create user experience artefacts such as journey map, wireframe, design and prototypes. We are tasked to bring abstract concepts to life with strong visualisation skills. We also work closely with business analysts and engineering team to make sure the designs are flawlessly implemented and delivered. You will work on projects that redefine and redesign a variety of finance processes for businesses around the globe.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
Proven experience in UX design, preferably in a senior role.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Figma expert.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and thoughtfully.
- Work effectively in a team setting including synthesising abstract ideas into concrete design deliverables.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.