People Team Development Program- MBA/Masters New Graduate - 2024 - Atlanta, GA
We will be accepting applications for this position from September 13th to October 20th, 2023. By applying to this position, your application is automatically considered across multiple subfunctions and teams. Specific assignments will depend on upon your skills sets, interest, location, and team need.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Our People Team Development Programs offers targeted rotations to develop high potential HR professionals as they embark on a career within Visa’s People Function. You’ll experience three differentiated roles during your two-year program; People Team Operations, Strategy and Transformation and a role within our Commercial business.
Our world class programming allows you to build future focused capabilities, have real world impact on high profile projects and spend time in the Visa business to understand the fundamentals of the payments industry.
We aim to progress our participants quickly into Senior Manager roles post program, where they then follow a progression path to future Director level opportunities within two years.
- You’ll experience three distinct 8 month rotational assignments over two years while on the program
- These rotations are shaped around three core experiences we’ve identified as essential components of a future leader within our People function; People Team Operations (either in a Center of Excellence or as a People Business Partner), Strategy and Transformation (leading future focused projects) and a role based within our commercial business.
- You’ll have the ability to choose from a range of assignments within these categories
Training and Development:
- Every six months you’ll enjoy a full week of classroom based training with your whole cohort from around the US. Each of our development weeks is themed; “Me Smart”, “People Smart”, “Data and Tech Smart” and “Commercial Smart”
- Trainings with give you practical and applicable skills such as Data analysis and visualization, coding skills, executive presence, social selling and many more.
- You’ll also hear directly from Visa leaders and subject matter experts as part of our ongoing “Knowledge Networks” series.
- At the end of each six months you’ll compete in a team project to test your learning, network with executives and win exciting incentives!
Must be available to start working August or September 2024 – no early or late start dates to ensure a common onboarding experience and development opportunities
- Pursuing MBA/Master degree program with 2 years relevant work experience
- Graduate between January 2023 - August 2024
- Previous experience working in a HR or Talent role
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is $115,000 to $140,000 USD which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.
Work Authorization: Permanent Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position. Future sponsorship will not be considered.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.