Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Design and maintain complex financial models and templates to support revenue planning, forecasting and budgeting for geographies in AP. Focus on optimizing level of detail, accuracy and clarity of calculations
Perform revenue and revenue drivers analysis, leveraging relevant analytical techniques, AI and machine learning models
Provide insights from data and present results to stakeholders through a combination of reports, dashboards and innovative technologies
Proactively identify and communicate business implications of analysis and ability to simplify and present complex issues to stakeholders
Perform systems maintenance and enhancements of revenue analytics database to ensure data relevance and accuracy
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- Demonstrates well-developed analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Collaborates well with different teams from finance, systems, analytics and able to work through the matrix organization structure
- Ability to connect the dots and grasp conceptual models
- Good in data visualization and has superior analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of commitment to meeting timelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Power BI required. IBM Cognos TM1 and Hyperion experience would be an advantage. Conceptual knowledge of financial database is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance (Accountancy / Business) or equivalent with at least 5 years relevant post qualification experience, with at least 2 years in financial analysis role
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.