Business Analyst – 19 - 24 month fixed-term contract – Visa Managed Services
Do you want to be a part of Visa’s fastest growing team in AuNZ? Do you enjoy delivering and getting things done? Do you want to make positive impacts for customers and accelerate the pace of innovation in the payments industry? If so, Visa Managed Services (VMS) is the team for you.
The VMS team is all about delivery, implementation, and execution. We create squads who are embedded within our clients’ organizations to deliver results, fast.
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to join our team and work within a key strategic client in New Zealand, helping them bring exceptional payment solutions to the market.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Why join us
- Visa Managed Services is our fastest growing team in AuNZ – we’ve grown 10x in less than 3 years – and always have fun projects on the horizon to sink our teeth into.
- We get to work with incredible people every day. We’re a team of intraprenuers who work hard, have fun and get stuff done.
- We are a people business where the people are our product. As a result, all our people leaders are 100% dedicated to ensuring a positive employee experience. We attract top talent and are manically focused on developing that talent – even for short-term contracts.
- We are committed to building a diverse team with an inclusive culture that reflects the communities we work in.
- We support flexible working options.
What you will be doing
- This role is in one of our most strategically important clients in New Zealand and will be a key contributor to protecting our client’s critical assets – their customers, and reputation. In this role you will:
- Apply your robust toolkit of BA skills and techniques to analyse and synthesise information, to understand the organisational context and complete general business analysis activities as they arise.
- Clearly define the business and data requirements of the project.
- Map current and future processes.
- Contribute to the roadmap and delivery plan.
- Work efficiently with project stakeholders to elicit business requirements that are easy to understand and fit for purpose.
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders and communicate requirements clearly
- Banking experience and an understanding of the financial services sector.
- Extensive business analysis experience and detailed knowledge of analysis tasks, elicitation techniques, documenting, presenting and managing requirements with different stakeholders across business and technology teams.
- Ability to outline business requirements and articulate these in a way technology can deliver.
- Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures.
- Working knowledge of lending origination processes.
- Understand regulatory requirements, particularly CCCFA regulatory obligations.
- Ability to engage with people across different levels and to work with 3rd party software providers to deliver change.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with proven influencing and facilitation skills.
- Good understanding/experience in technologies and API’s.
- Experience that demonstrates the effective use of with Confluence and Jira.
- The ability to lead a project and gather support in a matrixed organisation across different locations.
- Experience working within and helping to guide Agile practices.
It will be highly regarded if you have:
- Basic understanding or experience working on open banking related projects.
- Demonstrated experience in working on product or process related projects in financial services.
Behaviours that are important to us:
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with the ability to progress multiple priorities concurrently.
- Strong team orientation with a collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style. Able to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Motivated by delivering great outcomes for our client’s and their customers.
Life at Visa
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.