Quality Assurance Testing Analyst
- ADMIN USE ONLY: Cybersource Hiring Campaign
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
We are seeking a talented Quality Assurance Testing Analyst with superb technical experience and customer facing skills. The position will provide EMV certification support to point-of-sale (POS) product providers and payment gateways. Quality Assurance Testing Analyst will be responsible for meeting operational goals, driving issue resolution and exceeding customer expectations.
- Interface with internal Regional/Product/System’s Architect teams and POS technology partners to provide excellent customer relations/support.
- Perform EMV Level 3 device certification for all supported card brands utilizing EMV Test tools.
- Perform technology partner card present/EMV payment transaction field level validation/testing for assigned projects to ensure data format accuracy per the relevant specifications and defined scope during the certification process.
- Work with Card brands for EMV L3 result submission.
- Conduct project scoping for EMV L3 projects and create/analyze EMV Test scripts for various card brands as required.
- Perform technology partner message level validation as per the specification for assigned projects to ensure data format accuracy per the relevant specifications and project scope.
- Generate weekly reports for regional, product and executive teams for all assigned projects to provide a high-level overview of project timelines, certification status, risks and identified issues/blockers.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve moderately complex processing, application usage, or business issues.
- Escalate issues to internal Regional, Systems Architect, Product Development, Product Management, and/or Operations teams and manage issue resolution.
- Perform network/system diagnostics and transaction research to analyze and resolve endpoint problems in both the test and production environment.
- Communicate, monitor, and escalate known issues/tickets through resolution.
- Build internal support-related tools documentation and create/edit/distribute customer communications.
- Manage all aspects of EMV L3 certification, from scoping to closure.
- Handle multiple assignments, appropriately prioritize work, and provide excellent written and verbal communication.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 2 or more years of related work experience or a bachelor’s degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g., Masters, MBA, JD, MD) in Computer Science, MIS, EE, CE.
- 3+ years of experience with EMV L3 Certifications from Acquirer point of view.
- 3+ years of experience with EMV card and Host simulation tools (UL BTT, FIME, ICC etc.)
- Experience in payments processing and EMV L3 specifications for various card brands
- 3+ years of in-depth technical experience such as Tier 3 technical support
- 3+ years of experience with card present payment or point-of-sale transaction technologies
- 2+ years of experience with the REST API in the payments industry.
- 3+ years of experience with QA, certification, L3 support.
- 2+ years of experience in production support for payment processing systems.
- 2+ years of experience in payments systems and processing solutions management with relevant knowledge of acquirer processing and network business.
- 2+ years of experience with online payment or point-of-sale transaction technologies.
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Strong written/verbal communication and excellent problems solving skills.
- Results driven, flexible and self-motivated.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 100,200.00 to 127,800.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.