Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Our team brings payment solutions and associated services to clients around the globe. Our global clients and partners deploy our solutions to serve the needs of Small Businesses, Middle Market Clients, Large Corporate Clients, Multi Nationals and Governments. We work closely with Issuers, Merchants, FinTechs and other ecosystem players to deliver these services. We believe that the market is at an inflection point whereby Visa can play a larger role in building and delivering solutions around the world. Our focus is to identify needs, assess opportunities and options and quickly act upon our vision while ensuring strong execution.
The Implementation Analyst, Business Solutions Implementations position is an individual contributor responsible for leading implementations of Visa Business Solutions services with financial institutions and fintech partners in North America. The position is responsible for program management of issuer implementations and launch of new Visa Business Solutions programs. The individual will coordinate with multiple internal teams to develop and manage project materials, lead issuer project meetings and presentations, and provide regular updates to issuer/fintech and internal leadership teams on project status. The Implementation Analyst will also provide guidance and expertise, based on complete understanding of client business needs and project scope. A significant portion of this role will involve developing clear and professional external documentation and internal workflow processes.
The position requires interaction and collaboration with business and technical leaders across the company, serving as a subject matter expert to clients and internal teams.
Program management of Visa Business Solutions B2B and Data Services product implementations using Project Management Methodology best practices and skills.
Lead activities supporting implementation and launch of Visa Business Solutions applications and platforms, including establishing clear project plans, status and expectation setting for technical migration activities.
Provide consulting and technical expertise to structure an effective implementation
Continuously monitor progress, customer feedback, and provide status updates and project milestones to the project team, senior management, the client, and banking partners, via weekly or other progress reporting, and by managing status meetings.
Prepare and maintain detailed project plans with risk/mitigation plans and issue logs to track and enhance external and internal communications.
Proactively manage customer engagements, coordinating with leadership and account relationship teams to manage escalations and resolve issues
Create and maintain necessary internal and external implementation documentation and forms.
Proactively identify opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality and/or efficiency.
Require minimum guidance on execution, be responsible for own work assignments and take the initiative to resolve issues and meet deadlines.
Responsible for accurately recording project progression within a CRM system.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Experience (at least 2+ years) with implementations using project management methodology
- Experience in implementations of financial services, payment card, B2B/Commercial Card solutions or information services, with at least 2+ years in project management
- Experience with corporate travel and virtual payments
- Demonstrated understanding of the payment and data processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers
- Experience working with financial data, and knowledge in secure communication protocol such as SFTP, FTP/S and HTTPS.
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical resources
- Ability to comprehend and articulate complex technical concepts or processes into layman’s terms
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task under deadlines, organize, and implement complex projects with minimal oversight, and manage customer expectations
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills and excellent time management, organization, and planning skills
- Demonstrated expertise in using standard MS Office tools (e.g., MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience learning and working with complex, integrated platforms
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to independently learn, develop skills and achieve results as part of an effective team
- Demonstrated ability and experience working in a complex organization to understand business and customer needs, and coordinate with cross functional teams to manage escalations and drive solutions to complex business problems
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- Knowledge in application programing interfaces (APIs) gateways.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 78,700.00 to 100,300.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.