Service Design Director
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
- Responsible for new technology services based on market opportunities and clients’ needs regarding specific Visa stand-alone services or solutions facilitating Visa global solution integration and deployment.
- Responsible for application design projects in accordance with the needs expressed by Product team and external clients, concerning the French Visa value added services such as authorization Gateway (and related tools) ), Digital payment services as Virtual cards, ACS, Fraud Management solutions, Visa France Infocentre and Client extranet..
- Responsible for specific market services changes in relation with Visa global technology enhancements and new services.
- Responsible for developing collaboration between Technology and Product departments to ensure a seamless experience in co-creating new products, services or solutions.
- Responsible for the Service Design team management
Roles & Responsibilities :
Supervise the Design Technical Product managers in drafting High Level and Detailed Business and technical requirements, functional and logical specifications.
Ensure that the definition of the IT solution meets the client needs and respects the Technology and Operations technical constraints and that associated functional acceptance tests are performed.
Supervise the assessment of the operational and regulatory changes impacts on the solutions/services and related T&O applications (Visa Business Enhancement Releases, FrenchSys enhancements requirements, European banking association regulation…) and provide expertise and support when appropriate.
Contribute to the communication to Clients of the changes made to Visa value added services
Propose new value-added services to Visa Product and Account Experts teams that may interest external clients in their payment offer development.
Anticipate potential enhancements of the T&O systems to integrate and to develop new services.
Participate in Visa or clients and related processors/service providers payment Innovation Labs presentations, as well as take part in Labs when needed.
Manage the technology relationship with the Clients (contribution to commercial proposal, solution scope definition workshops, assist the clients all along the project starting from the solution scope definition up to the commercial launch....).
added services, by participating to Visa Client Operational & Technical, and service providers technical payment forums /workshops.
Ensure the compliance of the Service Design activities and the security of solution design in terms of processing and Technology (eg., PCI-DSS, PCI-3DS, ).
Contribute to the development and management of the service contracts, in the context of relations with service providers and clients if needed.
Define the goals of the staff under his / her direct responsibility, in accordance with the global Visa Technology goals, evaluate individual skills and performances, provide them with regular feedback, advise them on relevant processes and tools and animate the team.
Ensure the consistency of projects general planning
Ensure the reporting of the Service Design service activity to the Head of the Business Operation department and T&O division.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- Mother tongue or bilingual in French
- Mother tongue, bilingual or fluent and English
- Expertise in card transactions processing (authorization, clearing and settlement, e-commerce multi -factor authentication, risk/fraud management)
- Strong skills in project and resource management
- Strong skills in high level and detailed business requirements specifications & technology requirements
- Good knowledge of the requirements and standards for the security of payment systems (cryptographic standards and systems, PCI-DSS, PCI-3DS, cybersecurity etc.)
- Knowledge of the electronic card payment ecosystem (global view of stakeholders and its interactions)
- Experience in innovative digital solutions
- Sense of persuasion
- Analytical mind
- Sense of organisation
- Direction of prioritization management
- Open-minded and innovation oriented
- Sense of communication and negotiation at all levels
- Ability to lead a team
Diploma & experiences
- Experience in a financial services environment or IS management
- Complex or multidisciplinary project management experience
- Team management with solid achievements
- Customer relationship experience
- Experience in designing new services