Associate Analyst, People Shared Services
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Associate Analyst People Shared Services will be responsible for supporting a People Services Specialized Services team for the Americas servicing approximately 10,000 employees.
The People Shared Services Associate Analyst will be responsible for working closely with employees and managers to resolve a broad range of HR queries while partnering closely with our Centers of Excellence teams, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and ensuring an excellent employee experience. This role will partner with a team guaranteeing an efficient and consistent approach to the execution of our People Shared Service operational goals.
This role reports to the Manager, People Shared Services.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Work to analyze and resolve employee and manager inquires covering HR topics regarding (but not limited to) Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Talent Management and other basic topics
- Make appropriate adjustments and communicate progress and outcomes to requestors in a timely and efficient manner, utilizing strong customer service skills
- Employs internal tools such as the case management system (ServiceNow), HRIS (Workday) and vendor tools effectively to research and assess next steps and accurate resolutions
- Supports cyclical HR events that may impact employee’s benefits elections and/or payroll statements
- Establish and maintain collaborative and respectful partnerships with our COE’s in HR, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, and others to further our continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide a high-quality employee experience
- Be flexible and able to handle unexpected transactions and service requests
- Maintain discretion and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and every other Thursday with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Word, Excel)
Experience using a HR Case Management system (like ServiceNow)
Experience using enterprise-scale HRIS tools (like Workday, Smart Recruiter, ADP etc.)
2+ years of work experience and a bachelor’s degree
Experience managing a variety of HR related inquiries/requests in a Shared Services environment
Experience managing a variety of HR related inquiries in a fast paced/high volume environment with a focus on QA and meeting established KPIs/SLAs
Collaborative style and a good team player with a strong customer centered mind-set that focusses on employee experience and continuous improvement for all processes
Proven track record of working with and maintaining strong relationships with internal partners and COEs
Strong written and verbal communications skills that can help deliver impactful and easily understandable resolutions to employees around complex HR issues in common/natural language
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Able to work a Monday – Friday full-time schedule
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.US Applicants Only: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 60,000.00 USD to 76,500.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for annual bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position is eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.