New College Graduate - Business Analyst
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Business Analyst position under Technology Workforce Planning & Procurement Governance will be responsible for driving a number of key initiatives for workforce planning and procurement operations across Visa’s Technology & Operations organization. This position interacts with a wide range of stakeholders within Technology and with cross-functional teams including Finance, Human Resources, Technology Sourcing, and Legal teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Technology workforce planning activities
- Manage and maintain the overall strategic workforce plan for the Technology & Operations organization
- Produce monthly reporting, analytics and dashboards to track the performance against the strategic workforce plan
- Partner with workforce planning leads in each Technology functional area, as well as Finance and Human Resources to effectively execute on the workforce strategy
- Support various Technology Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Support a number of concurrent workstreams related to establishing a resource pipeline and supplier management framework for Visa's Application, Development and Maintenance (ADM) contingent suppliers.
- Support Technology Procurement Strategy & Operations including driving deal management, pipeline, and working across cross-functional stakeholders to assess the business case behind individual deals
- Provide ad hoc support for other business management activities as needed
Work Authorization: Permanent Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position. Future sponsorship will not be considered.
- Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or a related field, graduating January 2022 - August 2023
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters or MBA)
- Previous experience in financial analysis, business operations, management consulting, or a related industry
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; prior financial budget and modeling experience preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (specifically Word and Excel, Access is a plus)
- Prior experience working with reporting & data visualization systems such as SQL, Access, Tableau, etc.
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 92,600.00 to 118,000.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.